The Plustek OpticPro A320E A3 flatbed scanner follows on from the hugely popular A320L. The A320E is suitable for graphic designers, publishing companies, libraries, schools, small office/home office (SOHO) users.
Create up to 7 different pre-sets and scan to a range of exported digital files.
This unit improves upon the A320L by widening its range of scannable media to: photographs, artwork and magazines.
- A3 Flatbed Scanner (A3 size 304mm x 431mm 12" x 17")
- CCD sensor*
- One-touch button design to personalised the program
- Accurate colour and high dynamic range
- Compatible with most imaging applications
- User-friendly software bundle.
*Our blog article: Optical Scanner Technology - CIS and CCD Sensors Explained, describes CCD technology in more detail.
Scan straight to a WD Elements portable drive for added peace of mind.
The Plustek OpticPro A320E A3 scanner produces accurate, quality scans of 2D artwork & photographs. The A320E CCD flatbed scanner is not suitable for 3D scanning effects, such as embossing.