The Scanner Shop Delivery & Returns Policy
This consumer returns policy (the Policy) tells you how to return Products to us and is in addition to your legal rights. The terms of this Policy are in addition to, and should be read in conjunction with, the Terms and Conditions for the Sale of Goods
1. Your rights
1.1 When you buy Products from us, you may have a number of rights in law as a consumer. These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where
the Products are faulty or misdescribed.
2. How to return a Product
2.1 You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return of your Products. We will then send you a returns form to be completed and returned with goods.
2.2 Where you are posting the Products back to us, we recommend you use a postal service that tracks your package and requires a signature on delivery. Products should be returned
to us at:
The Document Management Group Limited
1 Matrix Way
3. When can Products be returned?
3.1 Clauses 8, 9 and 12 of the Terms set out full details of when you may wish to return Products. We have set out a below a summary of those circumstances:
- 3.1.1 where you have changed you mind within the cancelation period and wish to cancel the contract;
- 3.1.2 if we have told you about a material error in a price or description of Products you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed with your order;
- 3.1.3 if we have done something wrong and you have the legal right to end the contract;
- 3.1.4 if the supply of your Products may be significantly delayed due to events outside of our control or we refuse to deliver or fail to deliver the Products by a delivery deadline as set out in Clause 8.3 of our terms and conditions for the supply of goods;
- 3.1.5 if we have to suspend the supply of the Products;
- 3.1.6 if there is a problem with the Products;
- 3.1.7 if you change your mind before we have delivered your Products to you.
4. When must the Products be returned?
4.1 Products must be returned to us where we have a right to end the contract under clause 10 of the Terms.
5. What must be returned?
5.1 Any Products you wish to return must contain its original items including accessories. Please ensure all items are put back in their packaging and have their original labels, protective wrapping and/or covering on (unless you are returning faulty items to us). The Products must be kept in reasonable care and in fully resalable condition.
5.2 As outlined in clause 9.5.1 of the Terms, we reserve the right to reduce the value of any refund of the price provided to you, if the value of the Products has decreased as a result of
your poor handling of the Products or the inadequate re-packaging of Products in order to return the Products to us.
6. Cost of returns
6.1 We will pay the costs of returning Products to us if:
- 6.1.1 any Products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- 6.1.2 you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the Products or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of returning the Products to us.