Kofax Power PDF Standard hosts intuitive tools for home-office or personal use, to allow the user to scan, create, convert, edit, share and eSign PDF files with ease.
Two options available, Windows or Mac. Please choose correctly and check compatibility as software is non-refundable once opened and installed.
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4, higher, or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space required for temporary installer files and for additional user interface languages
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help and obtaining live updates for the program.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5. If it is not detected, it installs with the product.
- For MacOS, please take a look at Power PDF Standard for Mac
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.