Kofax OmniPage Standard is personal tool for home-office OCR document conversion.
Convert any document in to a fully searchable and editable OCR document, which mirrors the original image and displays all columns, tables and graphics. Supports all documeny and image formats.
- Windows® 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions, Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- A computer with a 1 GHz Intel® Pentium®, or higher, or equivalent processor. Multi-core processor recommended for advanced performance
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended for advanced performance
- 250 MB of free hard disk space for the application files and sample images, plus 100 MB working space during installation
- 1024x768 pixel color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video card
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- WIA, TWAIN or ISIS scanner driver
- 2-megapixel digital camera with auto-focus or higher for digital camera text capture
- Web access needed for online activation, registration and live update
- OmniPage is only available for Windows, and is not Mac compatible
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.