KODAK Capture Pro Software for Group F Scanners is the one application you need to make, manage, and move images and information. Get powerful, flexible batch capture and productivity on Kodak and other popular scanners in any scenario—from desktop to high-volume production. Realize greater value with no per click or volume charges. Start scanning right away with preconfigured setups and a single, user-friendly interface. Start doing more, more easily.
The application that gives you more scanning productivity, value, and ease of use
Be More Productive
You can easily integrate and configure Capture Pro Software with existing applications (with point and click configuration), including ECM systems, databases, Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2010), EMC Documentum and more.
· Scan, index, extract data, store, organize, preserve, access, comply, process and distribute documents and metadata digitally for greater efficiency
· Take advantage of shared settings through multi-user support
· Integrate with existing and new imaging systems
· Individual APIs go beyond simplified job setup and user management capabilities so you can customize to exact needs; more powerful indexing API improves data integrity and reduces errors
· Streamline content management to boost your productivity and get information to the right people and places, faster
· Auto Import continuously and automatically brings in existing files (including PDF) from “hot folders,” and performs many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
· Enable others to easily retrieve images with the included Find and View application
· Validate or populate index fields with data from Open Database Connectivity-compliant (ODBC) sources with Database Lookup
· Output to file, system, e-mail and print simultaneously, and choose any supported file type when outputting images in black and white (PDF, PDF/A, searchable PDF, TIFF, RTF, TXT and more) or color/grayscale (JPEG, JPEG 2000, PDF, PDF/A, searchable PDF, TIFF and more)
· Produce bitonal and color or bitonal and grayscale images from a single scan
· Stay productive with background output processing
· Supported Under Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and now Windows 7
Get more value for your investment
Pay no click charges. Forget about additional, volume-based costs. Instantly access productive features like automated indexing, drag-and-drop OCR and more. Discover the capture solution that’s easily scaleable from desktop to production scanners, so once an operator is familiar, he or she is familiar with every scanner from Kodak or other popular manufacturers.
Accomplish more, quickly and easily
Unlike competitive software requiring extensive job, profile and page setups, Capture Pro Software lets you scan “out of the box,” thanks to workstationbased, ready-to-scan setups. (Single-touch-simple customization is also easy for automation of complex or repetitive tasks.)
Instantly familiar, intuitive interface with no complex commands to learn
Get immediate visual feedback, no matter how complex the task
Flexible, easy, automated indexing, including drag-and-drop OCR
Interactive tutorial in multiple languages, fully printable user’s guide, plus real-time online help
Want to do more, more easily? Start here.
If powerful productivity, exceptional value and ease of use are important to your operation and bottom line, now’s the time to learn more about Kodak Capture Pro Software. It’s the one capture application for all your scanners—offering simple, powerful indexing, plus an array of post-scan editing capabilities to simplify complex tasks. Insert, split, rescan, rotate, reorder, crop and flag images with ease. If you have a distributed scanning environment, take advantage of the Auto Import capability to optimize your data capture possibilities. Extend your capture platform globally with online support in 15 languages, plus OCR support for over 100 languages with multiple language OCR output to PDF.