Busy mailrooms, production departments and service bureaus have relied on Kodak i4000 Series A3 Production Scanners for years to deliver a valuable combination of quality, productivity and affordability. They’re a great choice for plowing through hours of uninterrupted scanning. Now we’ve upgraded the performance of the original line by adding the latest functionality in Smart Touch technology and a new faster model. See why Kodak i4000 Series Scanners continue to be at the top of their class.
Fewer interruptions, more productive performance Speed through huge jobs with time-saving features and the muscle to handle up to 125,000 scans a day.
- New, larger control panel has more functions, so you can stay with the scanner instead of moving back and forth from the host PC
- Monitor multifeeds with image display on the PC and resolve on the scanner or PC
- Quickly choose to accept, ignore or rescan images before sending to the application
- See acceptable multifeeds coming and let them pass without pausing
- Quickly wipe dust from the easy-access guide and then restart right on the scanner
- Scan at full speed even with most sophisticated image enhancement features turned on.
- Avoid potential document damage with Intelligent Document Protection that detects staples, paper clips or other blockages that can slow your scanning flow
- Reduce the need for rescans and postimage processing – auto image rotation and skew detection ensure that images are right side up and straight
- Manage the most complicated workflows on the fly with advanced barcode reading; the driver reads barcode values and delivers data to applications.
The Kodak i4000 A3 Document Scanners - Reliable scanners, reliable support.