The Fujitsu fi-8250 desktop document scanner includes a flatbed unit and is designed to introduce seamless document capture routines to organisations and expand them into workgroups and departments.
Intuitive use and hassle-free maintenance with replaceable consumables and unhindered cleaning routines characterise these robust scanners. The Fujitsu fi-8250 scanner inherits the latest fi Series hardware technology and PaperStream software.
The Fujitsu fi-8250 features include:
- Flatbed scanning unit
- 50 ppm / 100 ipm scanning in colour, grayscale and monochrome
- 100 sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture