Fujitsu fi-7600, Heavy-duty & flexible production scanner for professional use
- Instant processing performance at 100 ppm / 200 ipm (A4, landscape, colour, 200/300 dpi)
- Mixed batch scanning – A8 to A3 from 20-413 g/m²
- Folded documents up to A1 and longer
- 300 sheet ADF
- 30,000 document daily duty cycle
- Paper Protect function which protects jam by detecting abnormalities in sound (iSOP: Intelligent Sonic Paper
- Protection) and document length
- LCD panel for easy operation
- Independent Side Guides for easily aligning mixed size document
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture; Fujitsu developed scanner driver and
- Image enhancement plus batch capture software application.
Flexible – durable – high volume scanning
With scanning speeds of 100 ppm/200 ipm (200/300 dpi), the fi-7600 greatly improves process efficiency. Large volumes of information can be captured from various media, including thin paper, plastic cards, envelopes and long page documents.
Smooth paper flow
The fi-7600 automatically adjusts to paper weights from 20-413 g/m². The straight paper path reduces the load on a document and assures reliable scanning regardless of the condition and type of a document. By simply sliding a lever to non-separation mode, you can easily scan thick and long documents folded in half, multi-layered document sets
Innovative paper feeding mechanisms
Skew Reducer automatically handles sheets of paper in a stack individually, so that if one sheet is fed-in skewed, subsequent sheets are not forced into physical skew. This ensures that all information in the documents is captured correctly, even in batches with mixed document formats.
The Paper Protection function monitors document movement and automatically stops feeding when any irregularities are detected.
Form follows function
The fi-7600 is equipped with an operation panel on both sides allowing for right and left handed use. The LCD on the operation panel reveals the scanner status at a glance and enables instant operation.
Lower workload before and after scanning
The Automatic Document Feeder’s (ADF) independent side guides move to exactly the position required for each batch. The adjustable stacker side guides support neat alignment of processed documents.
PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The fi-7600 comes bundled with PaperStream IP, an integrated scanner driver and image enhancement module that is built on TWAIN/ISIS standards offering user friendly operability, intuitive high quality image creation and real time processing that will benefit post scan routines like OCR. PaperStream Capture enhances the document capture process from adjusting scanning settings to performing batch scanning, verifying data and releasing to directories, repositories or subsequent process routines. Users can complete data capture tasks easily with the extremely user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI). Moving scanned batches into a queue for later retrieval is possible as well.