The feature-rich, touchscreen operated ADS-2700W has been designed to be easily integrated into a network to enable teams on multiple devices to easily and quickly digitise a variety of business critical documents.
Connect to the entire office with Ethernet or wireless
Offering true network capability, the wired and wireless enabled Brother ADS-2700W desktop allows documents to be scanned directly to a network folder location, meaning that important documents can be collaborated on across teams and departments with ease.
Features at your fingertips via a 7.1cm LCD touchscreen
Using the colour touchscreen, scanned documents can be sent instantly to pre-configured profiles, saving preparation time and cutting down on staff training. In addition, the Secure Function Lock 3.0 feature lets you restrict public access to certain machine functions to increase office security.
- A range of connectivity options including Wired LAN, wireless Wi-Fi network and Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Simple operation and profile shortcuts via 7.1cm LCD colour touchscreen
- 35ppm/70ipm 2-sided mono and colour scan speeds
- Zero-touch Auto Scan Start option
- 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) supporting mixed media including A4, plastic ID cards and receipts
- Scan to multiple locations including searchable PDF, file, email server, OCR, network folder, FTP/SFTP and USB flash drive
- Accurately capture up to 1200 x 1200dpi (interpolated) resolution
- Includes trusted document management and business card software for Windows PC and macOS