Panasonic’s KV-S1028Y A4 network scanner deliver all the performance today’s business world demands, combined with the ability to connect directly to critical systems and networks. Ideal for small and medium-sized offices, along with enterprise environments, banks and financial institutions, medical offices and hotels, the scanners help businesses make the move towards fully digital working.
- Network capabilities mean your scans connect direct to your systems – without the need for a PC
- Connect easily to your network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
- High-speed duplex scanning saves you time (65ppm for KV-S1058Y, 45ppm for KV-S1028Y)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions for you
- Multi-document scanning gives you greater flexibility – you can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper formats
The scanners can be used in three ‘push’ scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 65ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 45ppm/90ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents.
*A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
Large-capacity automatic document feeder
The KV-S10Y Series scanners also come equipped with a large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF). The ADF makes them ideal for scanning larger batches, double-sided documents and paper capacity of up to 100 originals (80g/m2)
Tachograph Chart Scanning
Convert this scanner into a tachograph scanning device by request. Simply contact us after your purchase for free software. Great for transport & haulage industry.
Please Note: This scanner requires a software plug-in before it can scan tachographs successfully. This software suite can be supplied by The Scanner Shop and is included in the price. Please also note that the scanner will not function as a regular document scanner once the tachograph extension is installed and will only recognise tachograph charts