Panasonic’s KV-S1028Y A4 network scanner deliver all the performance today’s business world demands, combined with the ability to connect directly to critical systems and networks. Ideal for small and medium-sized offices, along with enterprise environments, banks and financial institutions, medical offices and hotels, the scanners help businesses make the move towards fully digital working.
- Network capabilities mean your scans connect direct to your systems – without the need for a PC
- Connect easily to your network via web browser and scan to email, FTP, SMB server, SharePoint or cloud
- High-speed duplex scanning saves you time (65ppm for KV-S1058Y, 45ppm for KV-S1028Y)
- Large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF) is ideal for large document batches
- Reliable paper feed, including double-feed detection and single-touch scanning, means fewer interruptions for you
- Multi-document scanning gives you greater flexibility – you can scan passports, embossed cards and long paper formats
The scanners can be used in three ‘push’ scan modes, meaning they can be operated with or without a PC or USB connection. Thanks to a preset scan function, if users register their scanning requirements in advance, they can scan directly to an FTP server, SMB folder or email.
The KV-S1058Y scans at 65ppm/130ipm* and the KV-S1028Y scans at 45ppm/90ipm*, delivering the highest scanning speed of all Panasonic models in this class. They achieve the same speeds for both 200/300 dpi and binary/colour documents.
*A4/letter, portrait, 200/300dpi, binary/colour
Large-capacity automatic document feeder
The KV-S10Y Series scanners also come equipped with a large-capacity automatic document feeder (ADF). The ADF makes them ideal for scanning larger batches, double-sided documents and paper capacity of up to 100 originals (80g/m2)