The Kodak i5650 scanner offers an efficiency and reliability that can positively impact productivity and enable true, high-volume processing power for real-world volumes.
Kodak understand that success depends on how much you’ve accomplished since the start of your day. So with this in mind they have continued to develop and produce award-winning KODAK i5000 Series Scanners that have been the choice of the most demanding customers in the toughest scanning environments.
When you research your scanning requirements, your scanner's rated speed and real-world throughput can be very different. Depending on what your requirements are, the make-up of your documents that need scanning and how they compare to the test enviroments can naturally be expected to vary, but with the KODAK i5000 Series Scanners, they get high marks for delivering on what they promise. Truth in specifications and engineering know-how adds up to high volume throughput. It’s the processing speed, smooth paper flow, and document handling versatility you need.
Kodak state that with a Kodak i5650 scanner, you will be able to:
- Enjoy the same high throughput at 200 dpi and 300 dpi even with all imaging features turned on
- Dynamic Flow Technology delivers optimized memory allocation and processing paths
- Controlled stacking technology keeps documents neatly lined up
Advanced efficiency features handle complex tasks and difficult document types easily. Anticipating and avoiding potential problems in advance helps to minimize interruptions and slowdowns.
- Prevent document damage with Intelligent Document Protection (IDP)
- Monitor multi-feeds on the PC and quickly choose to ignore, accept or rescan images
- Save data entry time and enhance accuracy with barcode reading capability
- Organize large, multi-batch jobs with Intelligent Imprinting and simple patch counting
Exceptionally clear images are essential for accurate data capture. KODAK i5000 Series Scanners reliably deliver sharp results reducing the need for quality assurance checks or rescans.
- Clear, crisp images greatly enhance optical character recognition (OCR), intelligent document recognition (IDR) and validation rates