Please note: The flatbed 101 unit requires one of the listed scanners in order to operate. It will not work as a flatbed scanner without one of the Canon Scanners listed attached
Canon Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 - Simple to connect via USB cable, the optional Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 works across a wide range of Canon DR-series scanners. The optional Flatbed Scanner Unit 101 is an acessory flatbed unit that requires connecting to one of the following compatible scanners:
Canon imageFORMULA DR-C120, DR-C125, DR-C130, DR-2010C, DR-2510C, DR-3010C, DR-M140, DR-M160, DR-4010C, DR-6010C, DR-6050C, DR-6030C, DR-7550C and DR-9050C, DR-G1100, DR-G1130.
Ideal for bound and fragile documents, it offers 50% greater productivity than similar competitive products.
High-speed, high-resolution (1200 dpi) open scanning is supported by a unique adjustable cover and ambient light control.
- Versatile, USB connection to wide range of imageFORMULA scanners
- Up to 50% greater productivity with high-speed scanning
- Continuous open scanning using unique ambient light cancelling mode Flexibility with adjustable cover for different types and sizes of documents, up to legal size
- High-quality 1200 dpi scanning with advanced image-processing features
- Seamless dual scanning to create one document